Progressive Surgical Techniques and Procedures
Whether for a routine elective procedure or an emergency operation due to trauma or an urgent medical problem, your pet is in good hands at Riverview Animal Clinic. Our doctors have extensive experience performing a wide range of surgical procedures on pets – and a proven track record of successful outcomes.
The surgical procedures performed at Riverview Animal Clinic
While there are some complicated surgeries that require referral to a specialist, there are many procedures that our veterinarians commonly perform using the latest surgical techniques including laparoscopy. These procedures include:
- Spay (sterilizing a female animal)
- Neuter (sterilizing a male animal)
- Dental extractions and oral surgery
- Repair of skin lacerations or abscesses
- Surgery to relieve intestinal obstructions
- Surgery to resolve internal bleeding
- Fracture repair
- Tumor removal
- And more!
We prioritize your pet’s safety and comfort
We understand that having a pet undergo surgery can be stressful for you and your pet. When you trust RAC with your pet’s care, you can rest assured that their safety and comfort will remain at the forefront of everything we do. Plus, we’ll keep you in the loop every step of the way.
At Riverview Animal Clinic…
- All surgical patients are carefully examined and screened to ensure they’re healthy enough to undergo surgery
- We use only the safest anesthesia protocols and your pet is closely monitored during surgery by one of our specially trained veterinary technicians
- After surgery, we carefully explain post-operative care and provide an appropriate pain management regimen to help your pet recover as comfortably as possible
Schedule an Appointment Today
Has your pet been injured or received a diagnosis that could require surgery? The care team at Riverview Animal Clinic is here to help. Schedule an appointment today where our highly trained clinicians will evaluate your pet and work with you to come up with a treatment plan.